The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICMBC 2020: 14. International Conference on Mammalian Biology and Conservation aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Mammalian Biology and Conservation. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Mammalian Biology and Conservation
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Mammalian Biology and Conservation are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICMBC 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Mammalian Biology and Conservation. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- The Necessity of Urban Boundaries in Planning Legislation: A Case Study in Bilecik, Turkey
Mercan Efe Güney, Barış Parlatangiller, Melik Ayer
- Food for Thought: Preparing the Brain to Eat New Foods through “Messy” Play
L. Bernabeo, T. Loftus
- Collaborative Reflexive/Reflective Teaching and Action Research in TESL
O. F. Elkommos
- Engineering of E-Learning Content Creation: Case Study for African Countries
María-Dolores Afonso-Suárez, Nayra Pumar-Carreras, Juan Ruiz-Alzola
- An Overview of Georgia’s Economic Growth Since 2012: Current Status, Challenges, and Opportunities for Future Development
- Systematics of Water Lilies (Genus Nymphaea L.) Using 18S rDNA Sequences
M. Nakkuntod, S. Srinarang, K.W. Hilu
- A Risk Assessment for the Small Hive Beetle Based on Meteorological Standard Measurements
J. Junk, M. Eickermann
- Devising a Paradigm for the Assessment of Guilt across Species
Trisha S. Malhotra
- The Role of Glutamine-Rich Region of Candida Albicans Tec1p in Mediating Morphological Transition and Invasive Growth
W. Abu Rayyan, A. Singh, A. M. Al-Jaafreh, W. Abu Dayyih, M. Bustami, S. Salem, N. Seder, K. Schröppel
- Core Competence Development while Carrying out Organizational Changes
Olga A. Shvetsova
- Modeling of Alpha-Particles’ Epigenetic Effects in Short-Term Test on Drosophila melanogaster
Z. M. Biyasheva, M. Zh. Tleubergenova, Y. A. Zaripova, A. L. Shakirov, V. V. Dyachkov
- A Mathematical Model Approach Regarding the Children’s Height Development with Fractional Calculus
Nisa Özge Önal, Kamil Karaçuha, Göksu Hazar Erdinç, Banu Bahar Karaçuha, Ertuğrul Karaçuha
- Analysis of the Main Concepts and Discussions Involving Sustainable Tourism
Veruska C. Dutra, Mary L. G. S. Senna
- Institutional Determinants of Economic Growth in Georgia and in Other Post-Communist Economies
Nazira Kakulia, Tsotne Zhghenti
- Israeli Households Caring for Children and Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: An Explorative Study